
Today is July 25, 2009. currently: 2.37 aM
Yesterday was the day I made up my mind completely. I decided that I am going to the Army. Today I researched just about everything about the Army and I became more and more excited to go. I've heard everyone`s opinions. I have some supporters and some not so much. I feel this is something that I'm really going to just do for myself. This is a VERY selfish decision but not really at the same time. For most people it is hard to fathem why I would make such a choice. Why would I put my life on the line nearly 99.9% of the time by going to the army? I choose to do this because its something a MILLION times bigger than myself. A dream to put honor behind my last name. Maybe even to be a inspirations to those around me.. Maybe I can actually make my grandparents proud of me for once, well hopefully they are. Its hard to make them proud because of them hating me so much... The careers I chose are Psychology Operations Specialist, Mental Health Specialist, Air and Missile Defense. There are over a 150 jobs and careers to choose from, which ones right for me? we`ll see.
Although this is my dream it is the hardest dream that I ever had to follow. I have to leave behind my family, friends, and the love of my life. I have to leave them here pondering on the fact of whether or not I am alright. If there is a time when goodbye is forever my grandparents will get a knock on the door letting them know that my duty has ended and God called me home. But I`m praying to God I`m able to come back home the way I left but only as a better perso
n and have her run into my arms. I know it`s hard for people to deal with the fact that I might die in the Army but just know I would be dying happy. But my courage gives me the strength to want to live so I PROMISE I WILL FIGHT FOR MY LIFE as well as for this country. This job is what is going to mold into what I need to be. A strong disciplined woman with the capability to do anything and everything. My heart is calling for this job and its been doing it since i was 12 years old.
n and have her run into my arms. I know it`s hard for people to deal with the fact that I might die in the Army but just know I would be dying happy. But my courage gives me the strength to want to live so I PROMISE I WILL FIGHT FOR MY LIFE as well as for this country. This job is what is going to mold into what I need to be. A strong disciplined woman with the capability to do anything and everything. My heart is calling for this job and its been doing it since i was 12 years old. Your scared? As of right now I`m not scared but definitely more so excited. I`m sure when the time comes for me to say "See you Later" at this point goodbye is no longer in my vocabulary because Goodbye is fffooorrreevvverr. I have never been so sure about something in my life. With this decision comes a plethora of other opportunities. Being in the Army will make me a stronger person than I already am. I need the discipline sooo badly.
I am beyond ecstatic, beyond happy, and beyond excited. This decision has my soul smiling...!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D
....to be continued...

No comments:
Post a Comment